Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Asos dress in Grazia.

This dress was featured in Grazia this week, it's from the new ASOS black collection, which as usual is fantastically packed with wonderful pieces. I love the 60's cut of this shift dress which would look amazing with thick black tights (I always wear tights - yes even in the summer)
Team with a short bob, the beatles best of on your ipod and a glass of pimms and twist the night away! I love it. It reminds me of the dresses worn by Edie Sedgwick back in the day!
I am getting obsessed with 60's design, which is great considering that it's going to be HUGE for next season. I know primark are gearing up to release a whole 60's/70's collection and from what I glimpsed of River Island's A/W lookbook (which I wasn't allowed to release! oh well!) they are getting ready for more of the same. The dress costs £180 from the website

Post a Comment

0 Comments