Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Oh My Chic


Sometimes you just gotta wear what you’re in the mood for. Blazer with a skirt instead of slacks. When was the last time you wore one? I did and even though skirt suits are an essential polished office look and this one would make heads turn at the work place for sure, I promise I wasn’t going for a job interview/work neither was I going anywhere near a business meeting, hehe. 
This beauty was far from a basic/boring suit and more of a statement piece.
I was asked to be Godmother to a cute little girl and being a huge fan of skirted dressing, I thought this would be appropriate for the role. I say stunning, but not over done. Your thoughts?

I loved the midi length of the skirt and the peplum bottom that swished and swayed ever so subtly as I sashayed down the aisle. 

The different pieces that made up the ensemble were stylish and fun to play with. I layered on pieces then peeled off the layers for different looks. First a belt over the button down classic shirt for a dash of sass and then a red vest for the much needed pop of color. Then it was out with the vest and in with the blazer. The ruffle detail in the back of the blazer was so fun. It was such a lovely event. 
Having an exciting week? Hang in there, in just a couple more hours it'll be Friday, woop woop...
























The Rundown

Skirt Suit By Alexander McQueen
Red Chain Belt By Chanel
Red/Black Vest By Salvatore Ferragamo
White Shirt By Worthington
Boy Bag By Chanel
Black Pumps By Christian Louboutin
Sunnies By Chrome Hearts

I'm so glad you stopped by, keep thinking those purple thoughts. Xx...
post signature

Post a Comment

0 Comments