Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pink and Blue Flower Nail Art

Hi everyone, this week I'm back with another nail art! I promise I will bring you a product review very soon, but you all know I love my nail art and was feeling creative today, so I went for quite a detailed nail art. This may look complicated but I feel many people could recreate this look with ease! I've put together a step-by-step tutorial so if you want to find out exactly how I achieved this look please keep reading!


What will you need?


In order to create this look yourself you will need nail varnishes in a variety of pinks and greens and a light blue shade for the base. You will also need a top coat and a dotting tool. I used the following nail varnish shades: Illamasqua Harem, Rimmel Funtime Fuschia, Rimmel Ring a Ring O' Roses, Rimmel Green Grass, Collection Look at me, Rimmel Sweet as Sugar and Avon Nailwear Pro+. 

Step-By-Step Guide:


Step 1: To begin I painted all nails in a base of a pale blue shade. I applied two coats in order to achieve an opaque base as some of the blue will show through surrounding the flowers.

Step 2: The next step once the base coats have dried is to create the outline of the flowers. I used the light pink shade and a dotting tool to achieve this.

Step 3: Next I took a pink/purple shade and dotted this randomly around the flowers to create some detail.

Step 4: Next I took a dark pink and again using the dotting tool spread this randomly around the nail in any gaps. I also tried to make sure that the majority of the edging of the flowers were surrounded by the dark pink colour.

Step 5: Next using the two green shades and the dotting tool I created the leaves in gaps around the flowers. 

Step 6: The final step once all other varnishes are dry is to paint all nails in a layer of top coat. This will prevent chipping and even out the top layer of the nail. 


I really hope you have enjoyed this photo! If you recreate this look yourself be sure to tweet me @samantha_helen5 or tag me in a photo on instagram @samantha_helen5! Also if you have any ideas for future nail arts let me know I love new ideas! 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you come back again soon! Samantha x


Post a Comment

0 Comments