Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Digital Dozen Does 5 Days 5 Continents: Australia


It's time for another week of The Digital Dozen.  This week we are doing 5 Days 5 Continents.  I'm sure as time goes on the Digital Dozen themes get harder and harder, but I guess they don't call it a challenge for nothing do they?  Anyway, before kicking off this week I am just going to apologize and say that I don't mean to offend anyone with how terrible my manis may be or if you don't think that they represent the continent at all. 

For Day One I thought I would do Australia.  It just made sense since that's where I am from.  Originally I was going to use a decal for the Union Jack, however I remembered that decals aren't meant to be used so I was forced to free hand it.  Eeek!  It has been forever since I did free hand (and there is good reason for that) but I think I did ok.  Polishes used are OPI Dating A Royal, Got The Mean Reds and stamped using Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish.  Star images are from Pueen Cosmetics Double Fun Stamping Plate.




I'm excited to see how the other girls tackle this week's theme.



Post a Comment

0 Comments