Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

IRISH DESIGN : Danielle Romeril.

We are all about the love for Irish design on this blog.

I've written before about how important it is to keep supporting Irish design and to keep singing the praises of young talent. So it's time to keep practising what I preach. This is the work of talented Dublin born designer, Danielle Romeril.

I first came across her work in a press release this week and the tartan cape (of many layers) caught my eye immediately. If her name sounds familiar then it will be because of her NEWGEN sponsorship from Topshop for AW14 and SS16. Also, another reason some of us may know her name is from Limerick School of Art and Design where she studied fashion design. Which is another success story for the wonderful course - I'm biased as I am former LSAD too but really it is a fantastic course. I'm delighted to see former students doing well. It's awesome! After LSAD, Danielle completed an MA in fashion from the Royal College of Art and Design in 2010.
 On top of her success with Topshop, Danielle also shows at London Fashion week and her work is stocked in 10 different countries.

I am a massive fan of the choice of tartan.

The AW15 collection of tartan is available now from Matches.com.

 But her work for SS16 is available on her website which you can find here







Post a Comment

0 Comments