Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sunset Gradient Nails

Hey everyone! How was your weekend? We were in Montauk from Thursday to Sunday with the husband's family. We had pretty decent weather and enjoyed a couple of good beach days!

Being at the beach made me want to use some sunset colors, so I decided to do a gradient look. I recently picked up these wedge sponges from Ulta and they are perfect for creating gradients! I grabbed 3 OPI colors for this look and started with one coat of Tempura-ture is Rising! for the base. I then layered my colors on the sponge in this order:

Spare Me a French Quarter?
Cajun Shrimp
Tempura-ture is Rising!

I gently pressed the sponge onto my nail and repeated the step 3 times per nail. Unfortunately I ran out of my liquid latex, so I had a little polish to clean up after I was done. If you have liquid latex I would recommend putting some around each cuticle before you start sponging.




Hope you have a great week!

xoxo,
   Brooke

Post a Comment

0 Comments