I've spent my day at the sewing machine.
I wish that I had a pretty dress-form to show off my aprons,
but since I don't the clothes line will have to do :)
I love this pretty turquoise fabric.
Here I used my new machine for the scallop trim,
and the embroidered "Paris & Heart".
I want to thank Carol at
The Polka Dot Closet
for her tutorial on flower making.
http://thepolkadotcloset.blogspot.com/2011/06/how-to-make-fabric-flower.html
Here's the other apron that I made today.
like I said, I spent my entire day sewing.
It was so much fun :)
Here's another flower.
Thank you Carol.
If you don't follow Carol,
her blog is amazing and her tutorials
are fabulous.
This is a free embroidery download.
It is the design of the month July 2013
at http://www.ibroidery.com/
It is the design of the month July 2013
at http://www.ibroidery.com/
This pretty applique design I found on etsy at
http://bigdreamsembroidery.blogspot.com/2011/09/poppy-flower-machine-embroidery.html
Applique on the machine is a little tricky,
but I think it turned out amazing.
I am having so much fun learning my machine.
I made all four of these on white fabric.
I don't know what I'll use them for, but maybe someday
I'll turn all my beginner samples into a small quilt :)
I'm not a quilter, but I'm game to try any new craft.
~~~***~~*****~~***~~~
I hope you enjoyed your visit
&
I hope I inspired you to try something new,
or to rekindle your love of sewing.
~~~***~~*****~~***~~~
Stay Happy!
Your blogging sister,
Connie :)
http://bigdreamsembroidery.blogspot.com/2011/09/poppy-flower-machine-embroidery.html
Applique on the machine is a little tricky,
but I think it turned out amazing.
I am having so much fun learning my machine.
I made all four of these on white fabric.
I don't know what I'll use them for, but maybe someday
I'll turn all my beginner samples into a small quilt :)
I'm not a quilter, but I'm game to try any new craft.
~~~***~~*****~~***~~~
I hope you enjoyed your visit
&
I hope I inspired you to try something new,
or to rekindle your love of sewing.
~~~***~~*****~~***~~~
Stay Happy!
Your blogging sister,
Connie :)


0 Comments