Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ask Me Anything!

Ask Me Anything!


Yup, folks, it's February, which means that it's time once again for Ask Me Anything!, wherein I throw open the doors to all comers who may wish to pose questions of goofy sort, or serious sort, or any kind of sort you can imagine. All questions and queries are welcome, so bring 'em on! This is your chance, folks!

Questions may be left in comments to this post, or if you prefer, you can certainly e-mail me (jaquandor AT gmail DOT com). Or send 'em via Facebook. Or Tweet 'em at me (make sure to put the '@jaquandor' thing in there, or I'll never see it). Or even in comments on Flickr, if you like. Lots of options here to make things easy.

I'll have more to say about it later in the month, but February 2012 marks ten years I've been blogging, so let's make this iteration of Ask Me Anything! a real hootenanny! (Or a lollapalooza. Or a shindig. Whichever.)

So...Ask Me Anything!

Post a Comment

0 Comments