
In Oklahoma we used to say, "If you don't like the weather just stick around a couple of days...it will change." And it usually does...from bad to worse. Tornadoes in the late winter and spring are a part of living in Oklahoma and Texas. And when the big ones come there are people killed and property blown to hell. This one hit close to home. I have relatives, inlaws, and outlaws that live in or near Lone Grove where several people were killed last night. I have not been able to get through via telecon ...yet. No doubt cell phone towers are down as well as land lines. I am hoping all are okay. They are all ole native Okies and have been through these things before and I suspect have enough sense to hit the storm cellar.
Looks like there might be a hard line conservative government coming in Israel. This may create some problems for the emperor who I really think had some plans that Israel was gonna roll over for the ragheads while drinking his kum ba lah kool ade. The emperor ain't getting missiles fired into his back yard every day...and until he does he ain't gonna understand that negotiating with ragheads is an exercise in futility. But then wait! Being a raghead himself he probably does understand this...and that explains a lot about his lies to the public about changing the way Washington does business and then selecting the same old Washington elite for his staff...most of who don't pay their taxes. Yep, raghead logic.
"Treasury Secretary Timothy F. Geithner vowed yesterday to bring the "full force" of the U.S. government to battle the financial crisis..." WITH WHAT? Borrowed money? The fucking government...congress to be exact...is what put us in an economic slump. have you heard one fucking congressman say one gotdamn thing about repealing the community investment act that forced banks to make substandard loans? Have you heard them chastise the Jessie Jacksons and Acorn that pressured banks into making substandard loans to minorities? Fuck no! All they want to do is continue on the same path of economic destruction with more money that the government does not have. The only thing different is that they are grease the slide with more unemployment insurance and medical care. They have not even began to touch the problems that they have created...to wit laws that have favored labor over business and extortionary income and business taxes for those who are in the business of producing instead of looting. And spending the country into trillions of dollars of debt...debt that may never be paid. Laws that rescue business that should have been allowed to bomb do nothing but subsidize the marginal producer and penalize the ones who do produce. We are fucked my friends and until you get the message across to those drinking the emperors kool ade we will continue to be fucked. I hope this country wakes up in time to save itself from becoming another third world socialist shit hole where every one is equal...equally poor.
Well, whatever. Today is socialable security day! Yep, me and sweetthing get back a part of that money we paid in for retirement that we will break out on in just five more years. I plan on living that long in hopes that a lot of others will also and bankrupt the gotdam ponzi scheme. But at least we get to go to the super WALY WORLD! Sweetthing has a list. I have no doubt the manager will meet us at the door and roll us each a basket and say "WELCOME TO WAL'MART!" and what he is really saying is 'spend a lot of money like you always do...they are laying off people in Arkansas and they may start here next! Spend some money so my bottom line will be better.' Well, sweetthing ain't gonna disappoint him. Like I said..she's got a list!
I don't plan on buying shit unless they have got in some .45acp and/or 9mm NATO. I have enough .22 and 12 gauge ammo to keep two shooters going for a couple of days but might get some more double ought buckshot. What I really want is another shotgun...a good pump or auto-loader. Something that will bust five caps in a hurry and clean a street of varmits. But I ain't gonna buy one where I gotta register it and the stuff at the shows are pricy. There is a gun show in Chrystal River...not far from me...in a couple of weeks..maybe I can find something there.
I reckon I had best get around. Sweetthing is ready to head for Wally World..she wants to get there early for a parking place where I can use my cripple sticker. Y'all come, heah?

0 Comments