Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Not another funk...

I feel like I'm letting all my blogging buddies down.  I have been soooo slacking on blog reading, commenting, posting, writing....  I'm seriously missing all of you, but I'm having issues prioritizing at the moment. I'm very behind in critiques for one of my groups (I apologize again, fair ladies), I keep having to pay late fees on my library books... hubs has said several times this past week that he doesn't understand what kind of mood I'm in (I'm sorry...)... I don't understand it either. 

I know lately I've been extremely distressed about body image (as you all know from the previous post), and trying on bathing suits (I'm determined to swim laps several days a week this summer) today was mortifying... yet I managed to supress a melt-down.  I also wonder if the foods I've stopped eating have anything to do with it...  Can avoiding foods you're used to eating make you cranky??  I mean, yes I'm avoiding dairy, but I am taking a calcium supplement for that... and I make sure to eat fresh fruits and veggies every day, and plenty of protein... so I don't know if I'm still missing something (is there a "happy" vitamin?), or if my subconscious is just really mad that I'm not eating cheese or sweets....  haha.

I've decided to ease back into skim milk again.  I miss it so much... and I think a healthy-ish cereal is a better choice over the pastries I've been reaching for... I just don't feel like making eggs (or eating them) between 6-7 am.... makes me want to GAG! 

Anyway, this was just a rant.  You've all been so encouraging to me, I don't want you for a second to think I'm reaching out for even more.  I just wanted to put the disclaimer out there, that I'm in yet another funk, and I've been MIA on your blogs.... I apologize, and I will try to make amends ASAP.

On a happier note, I'm getting great responses to the first section of my YA WIP, Anemone! That should perk me up to keep going at it... right?

Post a Comment

0 Comments