I don't expect my entreaty to yield any results, but I'm going to ask anyway, because I'm constantly amazed by the stuff my readers have managed to assist me with in the past.
As you know, I got three out of the four Moon Design "Gloranthan Classics" volumes. I'm missing only Pavis & Big Rubble, which, I gather, is very hard to obtain. That said, I want a copy. I've been searching all the usual online venues for such things and no luck so far.
So, on the off-chance that someone who reads this blog finds a copy and for some reason doesn't want it for themselves, I'd be grateful for any pointers anyone might have about snagging one for my collection. Given that I am unlikely to run a RuneQuest campaign anytime soon, there's no hurry, but I do want to get Volume I of the series for myself at some point and I'm prepared for the likely high price tag it'll carry.
Thanks as always.

0 Comments