Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Frogbox

This is the Really Useful Box I keep in the loft full of Warrior French:



I’ve been picking out the odd figure for a while to convert and generally play about with, so it was a bit of a mess. Now it’s all sorted I realise:

1. How much stuff I have bought.
2. How many bits and bobs John has sent me.

So I’ve spent the past week painting enough French line infantry to finish my 1st Corps once and for all; I started it about 8 years ago with 12 figure units, which grew to 16 and now 24. Thankfully, cavalry has always been in sixes so I’m just brigading them together in twelves. This was so I can get as many brightly coloured horsey toffs into my armies as possible. It was also the only way I could squeeze lots of sexy Imperial Guard cavalry into my army maximum!


And I’ve finally sorted out the bases. A mix of Woodland Scenics buff scatter smothered in Tamiya Yellow Green. Delish 😋!



Post a Comment

0 Comments