Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Grim Hammers Finished

As promised, I managed to finish something when I said I was going to finish it.  Well, technically I finished painting these guys earlier yesterday evening but I wanted to throw a little anti-shine on them before I took pictures, so yeah.  Anyways, enough babbling, onto pictures.


Figured we'd start with a semi overhead view.






So there is a few pictures of the grim hammer captain.  I thought he turned out pretty decent.....











Groups of 4 to show off a little individual flavor with them.





And the last 2 final group shots I took.


All in all, this was a pretty fun unit to paint.  I decided to paint they're beards all different colors since all having brown just seemed rather boring to me.  I also decided to paint they're tunics blue to give them a little bit of color.  So that's my first unit done for my Erebor Army.  We're on schedule for Adepticon 2014.

Up next......


Stay tuned!

Post a Comment

0 Comments