Hrm.
Just been listening to Neil's latest podcast, from his trip round Games Expo.
Listening to the various interviews, I was counting up how many Kickstarters I'm waiting for some or all of
9.
Deadzone Infestation (just the rule book, yer honour)
PSC's Great War (on time)
Blood Rage
Conan
Kings of War 2
Dungeon Saga
Russian Trucks of WW2 (not holding my breath)
Winter War (rest of, also not holding my breath)
and
Kingdom Death: Monster (so NOT holding my breath here)
Should keep me out of mischief.
Just been listening to Neil's latest podcast, from his trip round Games Expo.
Listening to the various interviews, I was counting up how many Kickstarters I'm waiting for some or all of
9.
Deadzone Infestation (just the rule book, yer honour)
PSC's Great War (on time)
Blood Rage
Conan
Kings of War 2
Dungeon Saga
Russian Trucks of WW2 (not holding my breath)
Winter War (rest of, also not holding my breath)
and
Kingdom Death: Monster (so NOT holding my breath here)
Should keep me out of mischief.

0 Comments