Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

One more oldie: Pinball World

I was visiting the site of Good Old Games in order to download the PC version of ProPinballs for my porting experimentations and I noticed that one more oldie had been ported to the Mac: Pinball World.



I purchased it immediately and before giving it a try I decided to dive into the package contents. It turned out that the game plays under the DOSBox emulator using Boxer. 

Not being a PC user I did not know the game. After playing a few games, my opinion is that this 20 years old game is far better than most of the pinball games from the App Store. It’s a game with a plot and instead of having you aim for the highest possible score it takes you on a trip around the world.



Of course, graphics are DOS-era ones (but not that bad after all) and I, personally, hate the scrolling tables. But, overall, it’s an amusing game which costs no more than a Farsight, season three, table. You can give it a try.

Post a Comment

0 Comments