Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

More of the same

 It will probably take a few more days in this round. until next time. It's more of the same thing that was already here. I think a thousand times if this is the right time to get in the shower because no one wants to get caught during an alarm in the middle of the shower. I am not going to the gardening center because if the alarm catches me on the way and I have to stop and lie on the ground I am not sure I will be able to get up easily. I of course can not travel to the grandchildren because they are right in the range of the missiles and it is dangerous. There was still no alarm here and if it will be I am not sure that the minute and a half I am supposed to get to the shelter would be enough for me. I do not remember when I last ran and probably I am no longer as fast as I used to be.


Post a Comment

0 Comments