I know, who needs a recipe for fry sauce?? Oh, have you never heard of it? Well, let me tell you about this amazing(ly fattening) and delicious sauce. You can only get fry sauce in the West (mainly Utah), and it is made up of only 2 ingredients; ketchup and mayonnaise. You use it as a dipping sauce for fries, chicken tenders, and on burgers and hot dogs.
When I was in high school, my sister was in Utah going to school, so when she came to visit, she would bring me a bottle of "Some dude's fry sauce". I loved her for it and always looked forward to her visits :)
As far as making it from home, there are no real specifications needed to follow. I usually start out with equal parts of both, then add and taste as I go. It's a tough job, I know, but someone has to do it. So next time you have a BBQ or make some chicken tenders, try making them a little extra special and make up a batch of fry sauce. It's sure to please!

0 Comments