![]() |
| I bought these products myself. |
By Terry is an unapologetically luxurious brand with both skincare and makeup products (some of the latter are infused with the former, hence the higher price tags associated with this brand). It's not a brand that I buy products from on a whim, instead I do some research as I want to be pretty sure I'm going to love whatever I splash the cash on and so far, so good. I chose my top five products from the brand in a post here but it could easily have been my top ten and still have been a struggle! I love that the skincare products are rose based as I personally love anything rose-scented and find that the ingredient suits my skin really well. When I started to see the new summer collection pop up on blogs, I knew that I would have to buy at least one product and ended up with three! In my defence, my LYMIN code works on By Terry on Look Fantastic for a 20% discount (at the moment), at some point, it will be dropping to 15%. Plus, I saw a 20% discount code on the By Terry site, which I also took advantage of and the great thing about ordering directly from the site is that you get two free samples and free shipping within the EU.
Read more »


0 Comments